Saturday, March 18, 2017

A New Blog!!!

A NEW BLOG!!!

First things first a new blog...... 


     I am going to start a new blog (but still keep this one) with baking, crafts and many more. I am            going to use this to do a blog in my spare time as someting extra to do. Though someone is always having an adventure.💙💙💙💙

     I want to use this as a kind of memory book so i don't forget recipes i make up or even DIYs that        might come in handy. I want use be able to go back to memories that I have forgotten and                    remember them clearly again as if it happened yesterday. 💙💙💙💙

     This is also going to be a way for me to be inspired by websites, books , videos etc. and to share it      with others. I want it to be a blog that people can come to every week to be happy, and inspired          and a place to put my ideas on like a notebook.❖❖❖❖

      I hope you will enjoy my new blog and will have ideas and learn new things from it. 😃😃😃😃


My new blog is called Glitter Ball here is a link

1 comment:

Michael Griffiths said...

A great idea. Can't wait to hear about your activities xxxxxx